People with certain ranks get /nick. There are certain rules that go with this privilege.
- Must not be offensive or inappropriate, obviously…
- Must not be a name of a current staff member, we don’t want 30 chasedig’s
- You may have a name similar, for example we wouldn’t prevent “chalkdig” or “mombuild”
- No player impersonation. You cannot have a identical name of someone who plays
- Impersonating YouTubers is also not allowed
- No crazy long names. All staff have the power to make you shorten your name
- If you have access to the magic/crazy color code, do NOT abuse it! It could be annoying to someone’s eyes if you use more than 2 characters!
- You can use multiple color codes, we like rainbows 🙂
Note: As we cannot list every rule here, staff have final say over your punishments; They can decide if it is somehow related to a rule, this is to stop loopholes.
These rules can be changed at any point without warning, it is your responsibility to make sure you stay up to date with all new additions and iterations , we will not accept “I wasn’t aware of rule X” as an acceptable appeal.
Update! We just saw on the mojang site 1.14 is going to be 1.13! You can read this post here
I have been seeing many videos of the soon to be minecraft version, 1.14.
Although 1.13 has many flaws, such as the texture changes, we must accept these changes as a network if we want to progress.
On the minecraft wiki, it said 1.14 would be out in Q2 (quarter 2), which is sometime in April 2018. 🙂
Besides, 1.14 has turtles and baby turtles! Here’s a pic of one;
There will be even more aquatic animals, such as dolphins, actual fish! Yes, I said actual fish, and a quite mythical animal, the first flying monster in the overworld, welcome The Monster of the Night Skies;
Yeah, all this is pretty cool, the flaws aren’t so bad once you see all the other cool things that are going to be added!
Tell me about your ideas and opinion about this in the comments. 🙂
BuildCreek Network Rules
It is the player’s responsibility that they read and understand our rules.
These rules apply to all servers.
1. We are a child-friendly network, foul language will result in a mute
2. Do not harass players in any way or beg for money/items/ranks.
3. Do not spam, this includes character spam.
4. Use common sense!
5. No glitching/hacking/exploiting (x-ray texture packs as well)
6. No form of advertisement (servers, YouTube, etc.)
7. 5zig and OptiFine are the only mods allowed
8. No abusive redstone/hopper systems! You do not need 150 hoppers linked to 150 Chests.
9. Account Sharing is allowed, however, if the account breaks a rule the account will always be punished. We don’t accept “My Brother, my friend, my dog” did it. We punish the account, no exceptions.
10. No bypassing any mutes/bans with alternative accounts.
11. No real money should be involved in trades, if you get scammed all we can do is ban the scammer, you’ll lose the money.
12. No pushing players and or rodding into PVP areas.
13. Do not attempt to crash the server, if the owners deem you crashed it intentionally, you will get a permanent ban.
- No scamming (have evidence; record the deal)
- Griefing is never tolerated; even if the build was not claimed.
- No TP trapping/killing
- No griefing! This is the most strict rule in this server!
Note: As we cannot list every rule here, staff have final say over your punishments; They can decide if it is somehow against our rules. Owners have absolute final say, staff cannot override the owner’s decision.
These rules can be changed at any point without warning, it is your responsibility to make sure you stay up to date with all new additions and iterations, we will not accept “I wasn’t aware of rule X” as an acceptable appeal. If you have access to /Nick, please read THIS.
We need staff to empower our network!
We are recruiting staff, if you would like to apply, go to
- You must be active (online at least two or three hours a day or more)
- You must be at least 13 years old.
- You must be able to record (screen recorder) as evidence when you punish a player.
- You must have Discord and be a member of our public BuildCreek Discord.
- You must have good SPaG (spelling, punctuation, and grammar).
THE BUILDCREEK LEADERSHIP TEAM ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CAN MAKE EXCEPTIONS TO THE STAFF REQUIREMENTS. YOU CANNOT EXPECT US TO MAKE AN EXCEPTION TO THE REQUIREMENTS. WE WILL NOT MAKE AN EXCEPTION UNLESS WE AS A COMMERCIAL ENTITY DECIDE TO MAKE AN EXCEPTION.
We have a list of punishment guidelines, this will be followed at all times, if you break these guidelines without a good reason, you may be demoted.
Punishment guidelines: Here
If you meet these requirements, feel free to apply.
We are excited to see people applying for staff!
This post can be updated at any time, and you are 100% responsible to keep up to date with it, failure to do so may result in demotion.